Saturday, October 16, 2010

A week of accomplishments, inside and out.

I got some finishing done this week. This turned into

This one finally got framed. I had to add the dime for size comparison and I won't be tackling another 40ct gauze project.
And one of the ornaments I recently stitched is an actual ornament now.

And outside.....remember this? And how pretty is was? Well the poor tree is an Ash tree and has the dreaded disease and must come down. So now that area looks like this. ==>

And we moved the ring to another tree. Carl hated mowing around it anyway.
After the tree is taken down and the other one moved into the same place, another ring will go up so I can have my impatience plants back! Not much stitching happened this week. But I did order the new Witches Wheel and will be purchasing the PTP Solar fabric for it next month when I head to SB&B's. If you haven't seen the pattern, here it is. I figure I need more Halloween stuff for Amberlyn to look at. That's my excuse anyway.


  1. Love the box finish! Fabulous job. Also the ornament is just gorgeous. And that new Halloween pattern is fantastic. Sorry to hear about the poor tree. :(

  2. Looks like a finishing spree. Great accomplishments!

  3. Beautiful finishes and the Witches Wheel looks gorgeous!

  4. Beautiful stitching as always. So sorry to hear about your tree. Hopefully you'll have another one up and your flowers blooming by next spring.


Thanks for stopping by and finding time for leaving a comment!